Eskimo Bob 57 Eskimo Bob 57

Oh eskimo bob, how I've missed you!
Thanks for bringing him back for this one time :D
The episode is a bit ehm underachieving considering it's been 4 years. I kinds expected more, awesome spacefish stuff. But ah, well good to see that you are still live and kickin.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

Man I saw this at Lowlands 2008! Freaking amazing! The whole crowd was laughing their asses off.

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

stunning

You know everybody is good at something.
Every animator on newgrounds has his or her own style that they are very good and familiar with.

But to see you combine all these styles like this and with such a high quality! That´s just amazing. You have some real talent here. spent it wise!

Where's Bin Laden Corpse? Where's Bin Laden Corpse?

Fun

even though it is obviously quite simplistic it's still very cool that you were able to make this in such a short time.
I loved the animation of Osama under the sea.

Iron Man - A Simpler Plot Iron Man - A Simpler Plot

Coolio

dangit this flash is awesome! It kinds made me go DOH because I recently lost an Ipod :-(
The voice recording sounded a little bit grainy, might just have been me. If you want to improve that check out the tutorials by teamfourstar

Iznvm responds:

Yeh.. I have a pretty defunct mic at the moment.. hopefully I'll have sound issues fixed soon for future stuff.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

perfect

Wow this was really amazingly done, I was really able to feel the fear of the characters. The shock when he lost his dog and I laughed my ass of at the end.

Amazing animations, this was really good stuff.
The sound effects where really in place and the knocking on the door really gave me the chills.

I can't really give you any useful feedback as this was a straight A in my book. It wasn't too short, nor to long.
Cool concept, it reminded me a bit about that Will Smith movie I am Legend. Because that man was having a hard time remaining his sanity and he was talking to his dog etc.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Great team-up and just a great song!

Just great.

I didn't expect to ever see a team-up between Sexual-Lobster and TheWeeble, but it turned out amazing! Which is not such a mystery since you are both in my favorite authors list.

I can't give any constructive criticism on this... well except that you totally mis drew Europe, especially the Netherlands! Shame on you!
I love the song I'm gonna check out more songs by Bizunth!

John of War John of War

You should be awarded a nobel price for this

Dang, now I wont be able to play god of war 3 without laughing my ass off.
Ingenious flash, Where the hell did you came up with this?

There's only one thing which is slightly annoying me. The fact that you make every character sound the same.

Sonic Powerthirst Ad Sonic Powerthirst Ad

Cool, though not typical Aerobian-Angel

awesome piece,
As a first this was very good, though I wonder if your able to actually animate stuff since this was actually just a stack of none moving drawings.
Your art style is pretty good, though of course not original.

Try to look for a personal art style of a sort. We've seen the sonic copied style for waaaaaay to long now.

Controlling the Jungle Controlling the Jungle

cool

Echt fantastisch. dat rennen was een beetje brackenwood gejat? :P

Hoe ging het in de nationale?